Sunday, December 9, 2007

Welcome Bloggers !

Hello fellow bloggers and viewers ! Welcome to Blogger-united !
If you're thinking what I'm thinking .. Then GREAT !

1. You're thinking what should you post ? right ??
There's no restrictions on what post you want to blog about. You can blog about anything you like. It can be about fashion, current issues, your future pursues, music reviews, photography & etc ...
* But please remember not to offend any sites and issues such as religion, races, nationality are strictly forbidden for this site.

2. How can I be one of the blogger / author in this blog ?
Simple ! Just send me a message and convince me that you can be the blogger/author of this blog.

3. I don't know the email or password of this blog ... How can I join ?
I can't post it out as it's against the agreements. So, if you really want to join us do comment at this post or private message me and I'll let you know all the log in details.

4. Can I change the features of this blog ?
Yes ! Why not ? (with the approval of majorities)

5. If I'm not active but I want to join this blog ?
You're most welcome to join this blog. But just try to be active because when blog is inactive, the blog search engine will automatically terminate this account and limit the expiry date.

6. Can I use other languages to blog besides English ?
Sure. But do remember to translate it in English form using Google Translator.

7. Can I give suggestion or comment ?
Absolutely ! Just give your opinion via comment or chatbox so we can improve our blog for instant.

8. No foul language is allowed.

9. No inappropriate motive post is allowed to prevent insolent.

10. Tell your friends about this blog and invite them to join this blog !

Last but not least, have a nice day ! =)
by : blogger-united

No comments: